UTRGV Harlingen Collegiate High, through honest and respectful communication with staff, students, and parents, will create a safe, fun, and familial learning environment for all individuals to ensure that all students are successful and responsible by providing innovative instruction that inspires lifelong educational prosperity and moral character.
UTRGV Harlingen Collegiate High is dedicated to ensuring success for all who walk the hallways of learning at UTRGV HCH. This community of learners will be highly engaged in a learning experience that encompasses a rigorous curriculum and the building of supportive networks. The goal of all UTRGV HCH educators is to cultivate independent and responsible 21st Century leaders who will perpetuate the good in their community for years to come, who have the courage to face the future, and who will be stewards of success.
- Classes at UTRGV HCH are specially designed to provide all students with a small learning community to support their college success.
- UTRGV HCH focuses on promoting a familial culture that is responsive to all student's needs.
- UTRGV HCH gives all students every chance to succeed with academic support classes that supplement their college courses.
- Giving back to the community is a focal point for all students as they participate in 200 hours of community service.
- Students display strong character values at all times.
- Students get a real-life college experience both academically and emotionally.