UTRGV Harlingen Collegiate High, through honest and respectful communication with staff, students, and parents, will create a safe, fun, and familial learning environment for all individuals to ensure that all students are successful and responsible by providing innovative instruction that inspires lifelong educational prosperity and moral character.
UTRGV Harlingen Collegiate High is committed to fostering success for every student navigating the corridors of learning at UTRGV HCH. Within our academic framework, students can explore diverse pathways, including the academic core, engineering, computer science, and aspiring teacher pathway. This vibrant community of learners actively participates in a dynamic educational experience that integrates a challenging curriculum and the establishment of supportive partnerships. The primary objective of UTRGV HCH educators is to nurture independent and responsible 21st-century leaders.
At UTRGV Harlingen Collegiate High, our core purpose is to cultivate independent and responsible 21st-century leaders. We empower our students with the skills and mindset needed to foster positive change in their community. With courage to confront the challenges of the future, our students become dedicated stewards of success, integrity, and excellence both for themselves and for others.
- Classes at UTRGV HCH are specially designed to provide all students with a small learning community to support their college success.
- UTRGV HCH focuses on promoting a familial culture that is responsive to all student's needs.
- UTRGV HCH gives all students every chance to succeed with academic support classes that supplement their college courses.
- Giving back to the community is a focal point for all students as they participate in 200 hours of community service.
- Students display strong character values at all times.
- Students get a real-life college experience both academically and emotionally.