Early College High School, through honest and respectful communication with staff, students, and parents, will create a safe, fun, and familial learning environment for all individuals to ensure that all students are successful and responsible by providing innovative instruction that inspires lifelong educational prosperity and moral character.
Early College High School is dedicated to ensuring success for all who walk the hallways of learning at ECHS. This community of learners will be highly engaged in a learning experience that encompasses a rigorous curriculum and the building of supportive networks. The goal of all ECHS educators is to cultivate independent and responsible 21st Century leaders who will perpetuate the good in their community for years to come, who have courage to face the future, and who will be stewards of success.
- Classes at ECHS are specially designed to provide all students with a small learning community to support their college success.
- ECHS focuses on promoting a familial culture that is responsive to all students needs.
- ECHS gives all students every chance to succeed with academic support classes that supplemen their college courses.
- Giving back to the community is a focal point for all students as they participate in 200 hours of community service.
- Students display strong character values at all times.
- Students get a real-life college experience both academically and emotionally.